Mattaku No Detarame =)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hi Guys!

Welcome to Mattaku No Detarame... "Totally Random"

I spent hours thinking how shall my first post go...

but since this site is about making sense out of something random, I'll try my best to be more spontaneous in writing my entries here... first off I would like to share how/why did I come up with a blog about randomness...

For the past weeks I've been itching to create a blog... a blog that will give me a chance to share my own takes about stuffs... yeah you heard it right stuffs I don't want a blog that has a specific subject (let's just leave it to the experts). I want to make a blog that is more natural... a page that will let me touch a little bit of everything... that will not require expertise... profundity... I want to have a blog that will candidly show my wit...

Having said that "Mattaku No Detarame" will try to make sense out of my/people's randomness.

whew!!! reading this post got me nowhere nyahahaha! anyways that's how it goes here in MAttaku No Detarame... I'll talk to you again soon! =)

-Khiks

P.S.
Oh!I'm so excited with how will my next post go...
hopefully it will be more interesting than this lame "first post" lol =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes